Monday, October 29, 2012

*glub*

I'M ALIVE!  Sorry you guys, and thank you so much for your advice and such encouraging words.

I have discovered that I AM A WORRIER - huh.  Who knew.  I spose this is yet another thing I have to work on, as I do that hideous thing called GROWING AS A PERSON *ugh*. 

Anyway, it is raining, it has been raining, it will keep raining, forever and ever world without end.  Or until Sandy passes.  We have all preps done, we still have electricity and water, we're on the 3rd floor, so - so far, so good.

Jeff is home from work today and he and I and both dogs are piled under blankets watching movies and the weather channel, back and forth.

Keep Calm and Carry On, I guess.

me

4 comments:

  1. Yay you're alive! And still growing as a person, to boot!

    Enjoy the movies and weather channel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in, Gladys. If it isn't the wind it's the rain...and more rain. Enjoy Jeff-oh, and the puppies and movies too (if you're REALLY watching them ;) )
    TW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was just going to leave a "thinking about you and hoping you are OK" comment, and it's a relief to see I'M ALIVE! as the beginning of your post.

    ReplyDelete